Re[2]: Document listing MOSAIC vulnerabilities

Nayfield, Rod (mail.IConNet.COM!rnayfield@iconnet.com)
Thu, 15 Sep 94 12:40:27 EST

Subject: Re: Document listing MOSAIC vulnerabilities
Author:  Ken Hornstein <kenh%entropic.com@IConNet.COM> at Internet
Date:    9/15/94 8:13 AM

> Does anybody have either an article, document or list of known
> MOSAIC vulnerabilities?

Isn't there such a thing on the NCSA Home Page?  (I think it's called something
like "In Response to your Security Concerns about Mosaic").

--Ken

Yes, there is - also check out using cern's httpd - it allows proxy connections
and caching - we have 800mb of cache for mosaic, so 85% of the time a request
from a pc results in a cache hit, transferring instantly the entire page.  It
works great for slow connections; you can just set it up and let it go -
automatic expiry, etc...

rod